9 reasons why AngularJS is popular?
- AngularJS is built and maintained by dedicated and highly talented Google engineers. That makes AngularJS highly popular amongst front-end developers’ community
- Developers not only have a large open community to learn from, but also have skilled, highly-available engineers tasked to answer their AngularJS questions
- AngularJS came about to standardize web application structure and provide a future template for how client-side apps should be developed
- It is the next generation framework where each tool was designed to work with every other tool in an interconnected way
- AngularJS allows to bring in many more UI developers as the view is written in HTML.
- In AngularJS, one gets to write comparitively less code to do more.
- Because AngularJS is built by Google, you can be sure that you’re dealing with efficient and reliable code that will scale with your project. If you’re looking for a framework with a solid foundation, AngularJS is your choice!
Paywatch Salary Report for AngularJS
Team Paywatch studied the latest figures related to salaries of developers with AngularJS skills. We took out the data related to experience range 4 to 6 yrs. and analyzed it. Our analysis is based on the actual offers in hand for the candidates who are serving their notice period just before joining their new company (source : Job portal) i.e. the real-time offers that companies are making to the AngularJS developers in Pune. Since this data is changing every month due to the shuffling demand-supply equation in the job market, we are bringing you the latest salary report for the month of March 2016. Our sample size is large enough to give us a bell shaped distribution.
In the given figure, X-axis represents salaries in Lakhs/annum (L/a) and Y-axis represents percentage population of AngularJS Developers. Line indicates change in salaries offered to the population of AngularJS developers in 4 to 6 yrs. experience range.
We need to smoothen the graph to get to a bell shaped curve. We have done it by combining salaries in 3 brackets.
According to this graph, X-axis represents three brackets of salaries in Lakhs/annum (L/a) and Y-axis represents percentage population of AngularJS Developers in experience range 4 to 6 yrs. The line indicates change in salaries offered to the population of AngularJS developers in the three brackets of salaries i.e. 6 to 9 L/a, 10 to 14 L/a and 14+ L/a.
- Starting salary of an average AngularJS developer with 4 to 6 yrs. of experience is 6 L/a
- 25% AngularJS developers are offered salaries between 7 to 11 L/a
- 38% good AngularJS developers get offered pay packages between 13 to 16 L/a
We hope that this month’s Paywatch article helps you make the right offer to the right AngularJS developer. To keep up with Paywatch, please subscribe Rezoomex Newsletter. You can also tweet your feedback about this article or requests for more Paywatch articles to @Rezoomex with #paywatch.