- Ext JS is preferred for desktop-like web applications as it gives very clean object model and thoroughly tested rich client-side controls
- With great and consistent look and feel, Ext JS provides multiple components to build rich User Interfaces
- Ext JS is truly versatile client side MVC framework that has the most complete set of components and widgets
- Themes are so well designed in Ext JS that the entry level developers with no theming skills can also create truly professional and good looking web applications
- Ext JS has quite good documentation with tutorials, samples and also provide great client support. That makes it easy for an entry level developer to learn.
Paywatch Salary Report for Ext JS
Team Paywatch studied the latest figures related to salaries of developers with Ext JS skills. We took out the data related to experience range 0 to 2 yrs. (entry level) and analysed it. Our analysis is based on the actual offers in hand for the candidates who are serving their notice period just before joining their new company (source : Job portal) i.e. the real-time offers that companies are making to the Ext JS developers in Pune. Since this data is changing every month due to the shuffling demand-supply equation in the job market, we are bringing you the latest salary report for the month of April 2016. Our sample size is large enough to give us a bell shaped distribution.
In the given figure, X-axis represents salaries in Lakhs/annum (L/a) and Y-axis represents percentage population of entry level Ext JS Developers. Line indicates change in salaries offered to the population of entry level Ext JS developers.
We need to smoothen the graph to get to a perfect bell shaped curve. We have done it by combining salaries in 3 brackets.
According to this graph, X-axis represents three brackets of salaries in Lakhs/annum (L/a) and Y-axis represents percentage population of entry level Ext JS Developers. The line indicates change in salaries offered to the population of entry level Ext JS developers in the three brackets of salaries i.e. 1 to 4 L/a, 5 to 8 L/a and 9+ L/a.
- Minimum salary of an entry level Ext JS developer is 3 L/a
- Most of the entry level Ext JS developers (37.5%) are offered salary of 5 L/a
- Maximum population of entry level Ext JS developers (62.5%) are paid between 5 to 8 L/a
- Only 18.75% good Ext JS developers get offered pay packages higher than 9 L/a
We hope that this month’s Paywatch article helps you make the right offer to the right Ext JS developer. To keep up with Paywatch, please subscribe Rezoomex Newsletter. You can also tweet your feedback about this article or requests for more Paywatch articles to @Rezoomex with #paywatch.